Monday 19 September 2016

Working out / gym gear

About a month ago I decided to buy a fitness tracker.... as it was my first time looking into fitness trackers and I didn't know if it would work for me I decided to find the best cheap one out there. I went for the Xiaomi Mi Pulse 1S. I've used Xiaomi before as I've ordered some phone chargers etc and I've loved their products


While it doesn't have the same functions as the really high end ones, for £20 it's bloody amazing! It has a sleep tracker, heart rate tracker and track steps. So it's not brilliant for all types of working out but I really like it. And when I have a bit more money I think I'll invest in a  high end one.


Next up, my beautiful new work out pants from Primark. These are a rip -off of some I've seen by Adidas or Nike. I love the pattern and stitching and at the knee, there is a mesh area. Love them!

My Nike rosche runs are still a firm favourite!

What are your favorutie working out clothes / accessories? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you