Thursday 25 August 2016

Korean Beauty haul

Last month I placed on order on YesStyle (FYI best Asian beauty online store I've come across  + not too expensive shipping!) for a bunch of Korean beauty and skincare bits that I'd been dying to try!

For skincare, I went with TonyMoly, Etude House, Missha and Biore. 
 I bought the Tony Moly Pomegranate sheet mask, Etude House Collagen eye patch, black charcoal chin patch and the Mishha nose pore cleaning patch.

I also thought it was worth trying out the infamous Japanese brand Biore and their nose pore strips.
More to report on these when I've tried them!

Lastly I really wanted to try out a few beauty bits; I've heard a lot about the Etude House eye liners, so had to get one of them!
The lip cushion tint from MACQueen also sounded really interesting - what with the recent trend over 'cushion' foundations. I've tried it twice so far and love it - it's matte but not dry and leaves a kind of moisturising film on the lips & great colour!!

Lastly, the South Asian beauty market is on top form for eyelashes! So this pack from Litly was a steal!

Have you tried any Asian beauty brands? What would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you