Tuesday 16 August 2016

Feel Unique pick 'n' mix

I'm sure many of you have seen the new Feel Unique pick'n'mix samples that have been going round the blogospheere.

I loved the sound of it; get 5 samples of your choice, pay £3.95 for postage, but then get a voucher for that off another order - brilliant.

There were so many things I wanted to try and when I saw the Replica At the Beach Perfume I knew I had to try it! The Eucerin Hyaluron filler day cream sounded interesting too - I love my Eucerin eye cream! The Bioderma nourishing cream, Isa Dora vitamin gloss and Miller Harris Vetivert fragrance were also products I'd wanted to try for a while.

The Replica fragrance has been by far my favourite and I will be purchasing. Love this system! Only criticism, they need more!

Have you tried the Pick'n'mix samples?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you