Monday 7 December 2015

Home and Accessories Christmas gift guide


As promised, following my beauty gift guide, it's my home and accessories guide. I'd love pretty much all these pieces & as you can see there's a bit of a copper / rose gold theme running through!


First up, this beautiful copper recipe book stand from Oliver Bonas for £22. If you know someone who likes cooking and find they're often propping up recipe books, (and have a thing for copper as I do) then this could be a great gift!

Next, the priciest item on here (and any gift guide presumably), is this rose gold and white topaz twisted ring from Etsy for £185. I love rose gold and this ring is sooooo pretty. Anyone else think so?

H&M home is a favourite of mine, and this cosy, chunky kit blanket in grey is a sure winner for most home decor styles. It's part wool and a bargain at £39.99.

The next piece was taken from Fleur de Force's brilliant Pinterest boards. I saw this and thought I had to have it! This metal storage trunk from Habitat, is the perfect storage solution. I'd love it, and it's £50.

Another piece from H&M is this vintage looking glass jar for £6.99. I think it would look great with beauty bits and bobs in.

I love this beautiful metal mirror from Zara home, I think it would look perfect on a dressing table - especially with the glass jar!

I thought these beautiful, timeless leather gloves from & Other Stories would always be a winner. They're a 'driving' style of glove with a cut-out and come in at £45.

Last one now and this piece is another pricey item, but they're amazing all the same! Rose gold Taylor headphones from Frends come in at £134 (on some other sites they're around £160-180). They are definitely a luxury item, but lovely!


What homeware piece or accessories would you put on your wishlist for Christmas?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you