Saturday 21 November 2015

Winter skin essentials

As it properly gets into winter; outside is freezing with blistering winds and inside the central heating comes on. I find my skin (and lips) are worse than ever. And my summer moisturiser just isn't cutting it any more!
So, I've recently got a few new things to try and help. These are my bedside table essentials.
This dead sea mud mask* from InstaNatural has been doing wonders for my dry skin. It's a skin cleanser, pore reducer and moisturiser in one. I've been using is as both a cleanser and a mask and I've been loving it. 
I hadn't tried this Antipodes Rejoice light day cream before. But I love it!
The smell and the thickness surprised me - going by the name I thought it would be much lighter. But it's great for winter skin.
Lastly, I've heard so much about the Dr. Lipp Nipple balm for lips that I thought I'd finally take the plunge and buy it. I like it - it's great for lips - the only downside is it's not as long lasting as I thought it would be. Not compared to my Nuxe Reve de Miel, anyway. That lasts all day.

I bought the latter two things from Look Fantastic, which have a discount code on at the moment if you're thinking of getting anything! Save 15% with LF15

What have you been loving for winter? Any recommendations?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you