Friday 27 November 2015

Beauty addict Christmas gift guide

I've seen lots of gift guides like this at the moment, so I thought I'd a mini series again (think I did one before about 2 years ago!).
This first one is for beauty addicts, next up will be; homeware & accessories then his 'n' hers stocking fillers. Hope you like!

Clockwise:
Emma Hardie Amazing face mini moringa balm & cloth £10 from Cult Beauty
I thought this would be a great gift for those who haven't tried it before - or fans as it's perfect for travelling too!

By Terry Baume de Rose £39 by Space NK
Because if you can't have a £39 lip balm for Christmas; then when can you!? I think this iconic balm sounds so luxurious, deffo for the hardcore beauty geeks out there (like me!)

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee duet £35 by Space NK
Another iconic set, this Laura Mercier bath set is the epitomy of luxury! Complete with the wooden honey dipper, honey bath and creme brulee creme!

Ole Henriksen The Whole Truth set £53.42 by Look Fantastic
I've been wanting to try Ole Henriksen for sooooo long now, and this set seems like the perfect way. 

I've loved NARS palettes for a long time now and when I saw these beautiful eye shadows I knew they had to make the list!

Spa of the World Hawaiian Kukui cream £23 by The Body Shop
This is something I've heard doing the rounds on the blogosphere / YouTube for the past few months - and it's definitely got my interest. It's a bit more luxurious than your average Body Shop cream and the price reflects. And the small is gorgeous!

Black Orchid Eau de Parfum by Tom Ford £47.70 by John Lewis
This perfume is just sexiness itself, its so dark and rich and almost manly smelling.But I love it. I've wanted this for ages! Who else has smelt this?

Deborah Lippmann Let it Snow polish set £15 by Selfridges
This is currently out of stock, but it's soooo pretty, I really hope they get more in soon! And the title is reminiscent of Frozen, so what's not to like?



What do you have on your Christmas lists? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you