Thursday 17 April 2014

Lush Easter treats

I love the seasonal bath bombs that Lush bring out. The Christmas ones were cute, but these Easter ones are just as adorable! 
About a week ago I popped into Lush and grabbed these; the Bunny bubble bar, the Fluffy Egg and Secret Garden. I think I liked the fluffy egg least- the smell didn't appeal to me at all and I thought there would be more bubbles! The secret garden bath bomb was lovely! Not what I expected at all when I saw lots of petals floating around my bath tub! My favourite has to be the Bunny bubble bar- bubble bars are my fav in general- and who doesn't love a cute bunny!

Have you picked up any of the Easter treats at Lush? I really want to go back and get the cute carrots!

18 comments :

  1. I tried the bunch of carrots, they smell really nice even though it takes ages to have loads of bubbles, I really want to try the little bunny, it looks cute.

    http://prettyassummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I must try them oneday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try these, seen so many positive posts about these xo

    Sheworewhat

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Lush ;)
    you've got a cute blog!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of them but they look so cute! I love the bunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little bunny is the cutest! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lush goods so so much <33
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! lush is great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my fav place for bath bombs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is- but I find the smell a little over powering so can't be in the shop too long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Lush for bath bombs- my fav place :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! I love Lush too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They were a lovely surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do :) I love the bath bombs from Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I really wanted to try the carrots, such a cute idea. Yeah the bunny was one of my favs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you