Friday 11 April 2014

Bread banana bread/cake..thing

Earlier this week I decided to get my 'bake on' + some bananas we getting pretty yellow/brown = a banana cake./bread thing. What do you call it?
Anyways, they're so simple and easy to made and are so nice and moist (I hate a dry spomge).

All you need is:
2 mashed (ripe) bananas,
185g plain flour,
110g butter/margarine,
2 eggs,
120g sugar,
1/2 tsp cinnamon,
1 tsp baking powder,
a splash of milk,
1tsp honey

Then basically combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until quite thick and gooey, pour into a lined or greased tin. Easy peasy.
I like a loaf shape personally :) as it is called banana 'bread' after all. Then cook at 180C for about an hour checking back regularly- I had to as my ovens a bit rubbish!.
Then it shoudl look a little something like this, it will come out pretty moist and will need to kind of 'set'- I usually put mine the fridge once cold. And then eat it all in one go......

Do you have a banana bread recipe? I'd love to see it- I'm always on the hunt for diff recipes :)

6 comments :

  1. This looks delish, I love anything banana flavoured! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too! One of my fav cakes :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. You have me craving this now, love banana bread! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too now! It's one of my favs
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Me too- one of my fav cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too- want to make some now :)
    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you