Saturday 22 February 2014

Night time

I've seen a lot of Youtubers post a 'nighttime' routine videos lately, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents, blogwise. Now I don't know about you, but a lot of the Youtube 'Gurus' seem to have oooodles of time, putting on face masks and running luxurious baths- at the weekend maybe, but in the week I just don't have time for that! (Ain't nobody got time for that!)
Mine is pretty simple, and sometimes I'm a bit lazy and don't even remove my make-up ! :(
So it starts out with the Bioderma Sensibo micellar water to remover my makeup, then washing my face with the Superdrug (dupe for Liz earle) hot cloth Vitamin E cleanser.
Once I'm done with that I use 1-2 drops of my Antipodes divine oil, about 3 times a week, and rub this into my face. Once that has settled I'll use either my Origins Night-a-Mins moisturiser, or my Origins Drink up Intensive overnight mask. Add some Origin's eye cream and I'm good to go, off to the land of ZZzzzz's. 

What's your nightime routine? Do you have time for a long luxurious routine like the 'gurus' or is sleep too important like me?

6 comments :

  1. I love using the superdrug cleanser, just as good as the Liz Earle one! I usually cleanse with the hot cloth cleanser, tone with Tea Tree toner from Lush or l'oreal micellar water then moisturise with Korres rose cream :) Super quick and easy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- and I prefer the smell of the Superdrug cleanser to others. Ooh the Korres rose cream sounds lovely!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a relaxing night time routine :) i'd love to try that bioderma micellar water!

    mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bioderma Micellar water- It's just a bit of pain to get hold of, so I've been using the Garnier one atm and its pretty good|!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. i have never used these but these look clever
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you